On a company-wide basis, we are pleased to provide positive outcomes within the local communities we serve. We are committed to taking account of our corporate social responsibility in our actions and work to high standards of integrity and ethical propriety. We understand that in order for communities to truly thrive, we must offer complementary services rather than competing amenities.
Listed below are just some of the ways we are able to contribute to the communities in which we serve:
- Provide opportunities to participate in physical activity regardless of ability
- Support and sponsor local teams and events
- Improve the local environment- endorsed by ISO14001
- Promote environmentally responsible practices and incorporating sustainable principles into our work
- Provide annual environmental awareness training to develop a culture of sustainable behaviour
- Reduce health inequalities through healthy living programmes
- Provide opportunities for local, talented athletes to achieve their potential through supporting club networks and National Governing Bodies
- Provide employment and training opportunities for local residents- including apprenticeship schemes
- Provide equal opportunities for all employees and perspective employees whilst not discriminating on grounds of colour, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion, political or other opinion, disability or sexual orientation.
- Work with Clinical Commissioning Groups to deliver GP Referral and rehabilitation schemes
- Programme for over 50’s that improve health and combat social isolation
- Deliver school holiday programmes for children to support local working parents
- Use local suppliers and support local businesses
- Work with local police and PACT groups to reduce crime and anti-social behaviour
- All employees seek to be honest and fair in relationships with customers and suppliers.